Universal Audit Repository (UAR)
The Universal Audit Repository is our standards-based central audit repository designed for use by hospitals, health systems and HIEs.
- Logs all access – and attempted access – to personal health information (PHI) and consent directives
- Provides automatic alerts of override (break-the-glass) access to PHI by email to a privacy officer
- Provides extensive, customizable search and report capabilities on any audit event data, and includes a separate security (breach) report
- Notifies clinicians via email if corrections have been made to diagnostic imaging exams they had previously viewed
- Is an excellent source of data for patients’ Accounting of Disclosures
The Universal Audit Repository is aligned with the IHE-ATNA Profile, including the ability to simultaneously capture RFC 3881 and DICOM Supplement 95 messages.
- Java-based three tier application
- LDAP support
- Java Message Service (JMS) API
- Transports: syslog over HTTP, UDP and TLS v1.1 (backwards compatible to 1.0)
- High availability
- Raw XML export functionality