Solutions for Health Information Exchanges (HIEs)
When it comes to health data sharing, you’re tasked with:
- the secure, interoperable exchange of health information between various stakeholders in the care delivery system
- health information privacy
- ensuring care providers have access to the health information they need, when they need it
- monitoring privacy compliance through auditing
- avoiding costly data breaches
- being able to supply patients with an accounting of disclosures of their personal health information (PHI).
You need a flexible, scalable privacy solution that works with your broad spectrum of healthcare applications.
We can help.
HIPAAT provides interoperable consent management and auditing solutions that enable HIEs to:
- restrict access to a patient’s PHI – to a granular level – at the patient’s request, with virtually no impact to clinical workflow
- create, record and adjudicate jurisdictional policies, such as “restrict disclosure of mental health records”
- allow provider access to restricted PHI – legislation permitting – when needed. Such “break-the-glass” (override) access generates a security alert to the privacy officer
- generate a secure, centralized, ATNA-compliant audit trail of all access – and attempted access – to PHI and privacy policies.
To learn more, visit our product pages for Privacy eSuite, myConsentMinder and Universal Audit Repository.
We offer a number of professional services during software implementation, including architecture consulting, policy consulting, systems integration and training.