Solutions for Hospitals / Health Systems
When it comes to health information privacy, you’ve got several mandates:
- exchange health information across a wide range of clinical systems… and comply with privacy legislation
- ensure clinicians have access to the health information they need, when they need it… and address the privacy concerns of your patients
- avoid costly data breaches
- monitor privacy compliance through auditing
- supply patients with an accounting of disclosures of their personal health information (PHI) if they ask for it
- and more.
You need a flexible, scalable privacy solution that doesn’t affect clinical workflow and is easy to use.
We can help.
HIPAAT provides interoperable consent management and auditing solutions that enable hospitals and health systems to:
- restrict access to a patient’s PHI – to a granular level – at the patient’s request, with virtually no impact to clinical workflow
- create, record and adjudicate organizational privacy policies – for example, “restrict use of employees’ health information”
- create, record and adjudicate jurisdictional policies – for example, “restrict disclosure of mental health records”
- allow provider access to restricted PHI – legislation permitting – when needed. This ‘break-the-glass’ or ‘override’ access generates a security alert to the privacy officer
- generate a secure, centralized, ATNA-compliant audit trail of all access – and attempted access – to PHI and privacy policies.
We also offer a number of professional services during implementation, including architecture consulting, policy consulting, systems integration and training.